- 1/2 large boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Cajun Spice (to taste)
- hot sauce (to taste)
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat Caesar salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Sprinkle spice and hot sauce on chicken breast, catering to your own taste, and grill chicken on skillet or grill (chicken is done when light pink has disappeared from center).
- Toss lettuce, dressing and chicken to evenly distribute throughout salad. Add Parmesan cheese to taste, and serve.
Make 1 serving
- Fat: 3.3 g
- Carbohydrates 7.4g
- Calories: 196.1
- Protein 31.7g
Sparks Peoples recipe